Cari- I miss you sooo much! I really love it how you have a blog so I can see what you guys are doing!Thank you for seending me a comment!And if you find out about anything about coming to Missouri comment me and if you guys come for the family reunion then you can see my theater musical I LOVE YOU SEE YOU SOON -Brina
Hey, Cari i miss you a lot. My mom said that if Danie is going to get maried this year then we can probablly come out there! I hope that we do. By the way thank you for the commet!!!!!!! love you lots
i am kenzie i just got a new baby bro. he is so hadnsome. i love to do nails. and i am REALLY excited to move to missouri!!! all of my family lives there. i am really going miss my friends. but i think that it is good that we are moving.
3 comments:
Hi Cari--I miss you! I hope you can come soon! You look cute in your pictures. Kenzie looks funny with her Elvis glasses! Love you lots! See ya--Brina
Cari- I miss you sooo much! I really love it how you have a blog so I can see what you guys are doing!Thank you for seending me a comment!And if you find out about anything about coming to Missouri comment me and if you guys come for the family reunion then you can see my theater musical I LOVE YOU SEE YOU SOON -Brina
Hey, Cari i miss you a lot. My mom said that if Danie is going to get maried this year then we can probablly come out there! I hope that we do. By the way thank you for the commet!!!!!!! love you lots
Post a Comment